Agnes Reisenweber at the age of 105.
|Birth:||29 October 1906|
Baltimore, Maryland, USA
|Death:||14 April 2018|
Catonsville, Maryland, USA
|Age:||111 years, 167 days|
Agnes Reisenweber was born Agnes Frances Richardson on 29 October 1906 in Baltimore, Maryland. Her parents were Robert and German-born Sadie K. (née Hubschmann) Richardson. She had a brother, Robert, who was 5 years older than her.
Agnes married Gettings William Ernest before 1930. The couple had 2 children, William (born c.1929) and Nancy (born c.1932). Her husband passed away on 26 October 1968, just over a month shy of his 65th birthday. She later married Henry Reisenweber. She enjoyed travelling in her life, visiting places such as France and Switzerland. She was a member of the Three Arts Club of Homeland Inc. and the Delphan Society.
As of her 105th birthday in 2011, Reisenweber enjoyed painting, drawing, family visits and making new friends in Charlestown. She also had a passion for reading, and says that John Grisham is one of her favourite authors.
In her later life, Reisenweber lived in Charlestown Retirement Community, Catonsville, Maryland. She died on 14 April 2018 from complications from a fall at the age of 111 years, 167 days.
- Agnes Reisenweber celebrates her 105th birthday! Catonsville Patch, 30 October 2011
- Sixteen centenarians – with a combined 1,623 years of life – to be honored October 13 at Charlestown Erickson Living, 6 October 2016
- Celebrating 100+ Years! The Sunburst, Charlestown, November 2016 (page 6)
- 111th Birthday Post Facebook
- Agnes F. Reisenweber, Baltimore native and super-centenarian, dies at age 111 The Baltimore Sun, 2 May 2018