|Dolors Moret Ferriol|
Dolors Moret Ferriol on her 111th birthday.
|Birth:||10 January 1907|
Begur, Girona, Catalonia, Spain
111 years, 6 days
Dolors Moret Ferriol (born 10 January 1907) is a Spanish supercentenarian whose age is currently unvalidated by the Gerontology Research Group (GRG). She is one of the oldest known living people in the Spanish autonomy of Catalonia.
Dolors Moret Ferriol was born on 10 January 1907 in Begur, Catalonia, Spain. She married Marti Platja Congost and had a son, Pere Platja Moret, with him. He is now deceased. Dolors later married again to Ricard Isern Sau and had two children with him, Ricard and Dolors Isern Moret.
Dolors worked as an operator for over a decade until she retired in 1972. In around 1993, she moved to Palamos, Girona to be with her family. As of her 110th birthday in 2017, along with her two living children, she had seven grandchildren and 13 great-grandchildren.
Dolors Moret Ferriol still lives in Palamos to this day, at the age of 111 years, 6 days. She is currently the fifth-oldest living person in Spain.
- 106 anys d'experiència a les espatlles Begur TV
- La palamosina Dolors Moret celebra el 107è aniversari Diari de Girona
- 108th Birthday Post Facebook
- 109th Birthday Post Facebook
- El bagatge de 109 anys a l'esquena El Puntavui
- 110th Birthday Post Facebook
- Dolors Moret Ferriol és la palamosina de més edat amb 110 anys Girona Notices
- Avui la meva avia cumpleix 111 anys Facebook