The Gerontology Wiki is an encyclopedia on gerontology, with a focus on tracking and providing information on supercentenarians.
The Gerontology Wiki was founded in November 2007 by supercentenarian trackers Ben Meyers and Keith Cody. The wiki discusses people who attained a high age,more particularly those known as the oldest people in the world.
Cody brought Robert Young into the administrators' group.
Louis Epstein,who does wikiedits from IP 18.104.22.168, has made a substantial number of edits here in July 2009. He left Wikipedia at the start of 2006 after disputes over the format and content of the supercentenarian articles he had originated there. Young for the most part was a counter-party in these disputes, though both have had run-ins with Wikipedia bureaucracy and have worked together on supercentenarian cases for about 10 years.
In 2015, continued disputes at Wikipedia brought over to Wikia quite a bit of longevity biographies that were deleted or threatened with deletion on Wikipedia.
- Ryoung122, Bureaucrat, (December 3, 2007 - present)
- Ozcaro, Adopted Wiki (September 10, 2014 - present)
- AMK152, Bureaucrat, Founder of Oldest People Wiki which is undergoing merge with this one (December 26, 2014 - present)
- Jim1997, Admin (October 19, 2015 - present)
- WhiteEaglet, Admin (Jan 15, 2016- present)
- Plyjacks, Bureaucrat, (November 7, 2007 - present)
- BenMeyers, Admin (November 7, 2007 - present)