Helen Turner on her 111th birthday
|Birth:||1 April 1907|
Barclay, Maryland, USA
111 years, 103 days
Helen Graham Turner (born 1 April 1907) is an American supercentenarian who is currently unvalidated.
Helen Turner was born and raised on a farm in Barclay, Maryland. She attended summer schools at various universities before graduating from Columbia University in New York City. She moved to New Jersey in 1928 where she worked as a teacher for 37 years.
Turner married her husband, Arthur, in 1938, and they had two children. Arthur died in 1986. After she retired, she went travelling around the world.
Helen Turner currently lives in a nursing home in Linwood, New Jersey. She enjoys knitting and playing Bingo.
- Woman, 108, receives more kisses than she can count for birthday Ocean City Sentinel, 8 April 2015
- Sudlersville High's oldest graduate 109 on April 1 My Eastern Shore MD, 19 February 2016
- 109 years old and counting Ocean City Sentinel, 6 April 2016
- Linwood woman turning 110 years old on Saturday Press of Atlantic City, 31 March 2017
- Helen Graham Turner 111 Years Old and Counting Facebook