|Birth:||26 January 1902|
|Death:||28 June 2012|
|Age:||110 years, 154 days|
Marianna Misiewicz (26 January 1902 - 28 June 2012) - was a Polish supercentenarian who is currently pending. She was born in the village of Srebrna in the Russian Empire. Presently the village is located in Szumowo County, Podlaskie Voivodeship, Poland. Mrs. Misiewicz came to Zambrów in 1929 and spent her whole life there ever since. She widowed in 1952. Reportedly, Marianna Misiewicz was still able to go out for a walk at age 108. She was physically strong and didn't take any medicines. She was cared by her daughter Celina Myszyńska. Each year, she was visited by the mayor of Zambrów, Kazimierz Dąbrowski.
Marianna Misiewicz had been the oldest living person in Poland since the passing of Wanda Wierzchleyska on 14 January 2012. What is more, she is the oldest person ever in the history of Podlaskie Voivodehsip.
At the day of her 110th birthday, the family of Mrs. Marianna Misiewicz enclosed that the secret of her longevity was optimism, faith in the sense of life, hard work, healthy nutrition and kindness towards her family and neighbours.
- Gerontology Research Group
- Najstarsza mieszkanka Zambrowa ukończyła 110 lat! Zambrow.org. 26 January 2012
- Żyje już 108 lat! Zambrow.org. 27 January 2010
- Najstarsza mieszkanka Zambrowa wczoraj skończyła 107 lat Zambrow.org. 27 January 2009
- Marianna Misiewicz kończy dziś 106 lat Zambrow.org. 26 January 2008
- 100 lat to za mało! Zambrow.org. 26 January 2007