The National Institute on Aging is a division of the U.S. National Institutes of Health, located in Bethesda, Maryland.
Formed in 1974, NIA's mission is to improve the health and well-being of older Americans through research. It is the primary U.S. government agency studying Alzheimer's disease.
- Alzheimer's disease
- Alzheimer's Association, based in the United States
- Alzheimer Disease International, based in the United Kingdom
- Alzheimer's Society, based in the United Kingdom
- Alzheimer Society of Ontario, based in Ontario, Canada
- Journal of Alzheimer's Disease