|Teresa Solans Ferrer|
Teresa Solans Ferrer celebrating her 107th birthday.
|Birth:||25 February 1907|
Javierre de Bielsa, Huesca, Aragon, Spain
|Death:||30 July 2017|
Ainsa, Huesca, Aragon, Spain
|Age:||110 years, 155 days|
Teresa Solans Ferrer (25 February 1907 – 30 July 2017) was a Spanish supercentenarian whose claim is currently unvalidated by the Gerontology Research Group (GRG). She was the oldest known person in the Spanish autonomy of Aragon when she died.
Teresa Solans Ferrer was born in Javierre de Bielsa, Aragon, Spain on 25 February 1907. She married twice, but her first husband died 12 years after moving to Salinas, Asturias, Spain. She later met and married a man named Pedro and had two children with him: Pedro Jr. and Alicia.
In 1995, aged around 88, she moved into a nursing home called Residencia La Solana in Ainsa, Huesca, Aragon. On every birthday since her 100th birthday, she had a family celebration. As a centenarian, she was calm and not very talkative. As of her 108th birthday, along with her two children, she had two grandchildren and two great-grandchildren. Her secrets to a long life were "good food and tranquility."
Teresa Solans Ferrer passed away on 30 July 2017 in Ainsa, Aragon, Spain, at the age of 110 years, 155 days. She was in the top 10 oldest known living people in Spain and the oldest in Aragon.
- Teresa Solans cumple 104 años Sobrarbenses
- Teresa Solans cumple 105 años Villa de Aínsa
- Teresa Solans sopla ciento seis velas Diario del Alto Aragón
- Un símbolo de Aragón El Periódico de Aragón
- Teresa Solans cumple 109 años en la Residencia La Solana de Aínsa Radio Huesca
- Teresa Solans es la persona más longeva de Aragón, nació en 1907 en Javierre de Bielsa Sobrarbenses
- La mujer más longeva de Aragón cumple 110 años en el Sobrarbe Diario del Alto Aragón
- Teresa Solans Ferrer Funeraria Valle (link not available)
- Personas españolas mayores de 105 fallecidas en 2017. Segunda Centena